|On this page|
Ditat Update 7/06/20
- Rate plan calculations have been moved to the HTML API platform.
- Rate plan calculation method has migrated to the HTML version of Ditat. No change should be seen in Ditat.
- **New Report ** Auto dispatch log – This report will show all the logs on if pending check calls were accepted or skipped by Auto Dispatch if you have Auto Dispatch enabled in your system.
Ditat Update 7/01/20
- Trackers/Aggregators now report GPS position of split loads during the period the load is sitting between trips.
- If you use a tracker aggregator such as FourKites or MacroPoint etc. and you split a load the system will continue to send updates of the drop point of the last completed trip linked to the customers shipment until the next trip linked to that shipment starts.
- QuickBooks Online added improvements to error messages that are sent and fixed issue with rounding.
- In the online QuickBooks integration better messages have been added to try are resolve issues.
- QuickBooks Online uses a different rounding method than they do for their online version, Improvement has been added to handle that rounding issue.
- Shipment revenue and Pay rates now support 4 digits with values less than $0.01
- Load Activity – Added the options to group and order the report by the pickup date.
- Load status – Added a field to the report in the default view to show Reference field 1 from shipment. Also separated the Pickup and delivery into location and dates columns to help with sorting in Excel (Previously Pickup location and date was 1 column).
Ditat Update 6/23/20
- FIX: Issue with matching zone-based rate lane if Postal code specified and not matching
- Rate Plans that were built using Zones and those Zones were built with Postal codes were coming up as a false positive.
- FIX: EFS Advances import correct local times (used to record as UTC)
- EFS advances will now display the actual time the advance was given, previously was using UTC time and not the local time from the location.
- FIX: EFS Money code screen error fix and display correct time
- On the Real time advances there were errors that came up when viewing Advances.
- **New Report** EDI appointment timeliness – Report will show all EDI loads with the time sent on EDI load tender as well as the appointment time submitted and the time that the appointment was submitted.
- **New Report** Inactivity – Report will be available to run for Trucks, Trailers, or Drivers. This report will show all records that were not active for date range selected and how many days since last activity.
- Expirations report- Added Next service date and Lease end dates to show when running report for trucks. Also added CARB expire date to show if running the report for Trailers.
- Shipments to invoice – Added a parameter to run only for Trips that had been paid.
- Margin summary – Added parameters to be able to run per company and per driver type.
Ditat Update 6/16/20
- Updated logic for pending check calls logic for selecting the correct GPS ping to compare.
- Shipment details – Added a 5th view that shows locations for pickup and delivery. Also added option to group the report by pickup or delivery locations.
Ditat Update 6/07/20
- Zonar service - fix for ELD
- **New report** - User audit details- Report that shows what changes were made to a user and who made those changes.
- Insurance policies list - Added options to Group by policy type, start and end dates.
Ditat Update 5/17/20
- Fix for the suggested split point in Wizard – Will now exclude locations that are inactive.
- Rate service fix for stop charge calculations - This will fix the way rates are calculated for extra stops on Rate Plans.
- Early/Late details – Added option to see all stops or only show the stops that are late or early. Also updated the count and percentages to show the total of all loads that meet criteria and percentage to be of that total.
Ditat Update 5/17/20
- Best Pass, Pre Pass acct management screens released in HTML5 version, these screens will allow for multiple accounts to be set up in your system.
- FIX: Exporting data sometimes CSV header was not present in the file, this has been updated to have the header column present.
- EDI: Improvement to how FA received matched to partners (in cases where multi-partner setup present for singe customer)
- Deductions: Removed restriction/validation on max one-time amount. Now it can be less than the amount to deduct.
- EDI: Load tenders screen will have a RED background under the "Accept" button if it's TEST load tender (in addition to the checkbox)
Ditat Update 5/10/20
- Safety events – Added a parameter and field on the report to show if a meeting is required.
- EDI Status updates – Added parameters for shipment number or shipment reference number.
Ditat Update 5/03/20
- Fuel purchase details – Added option to group by a carrier.
- IFTA Summary - Fix Gallons purchased calculations per state to handle change to advance imports.
- Trailer Inspections: Fixed issue with trailers linked to the same trip showing on the report when they shouldn’t. Also updated the group by and order by headings on the report.
Ditat Update 4/26/20
- Locking functionality improvements. When unlocking a record the whole screen will reload with the latest details.
- Trip audit details – Added description to show for pay lines that were deleted or added.
- Load status – Fixed issue with filtering by a driver.
- Margin details – Updated the Driver type parameter for Carriers, was previously showing leased drivers and carriers.
Ditat Update 4/19/20
- Locking procedures update, fixing issue specific to multi-user interaction with shipment/trip
- EDI Load tenders searching by "Status" - new options added
- Empty miles - Added options to group by Driver, Truck, Trailer or Dispatched by.
- Truck listing- Added option to group report by the owned by field from the truck.
- Truck listing 2 - Added option to group report by the owned by field from the truck.
- Trailer listing- Added option to group report by the owned by field from the trailer.
- Trailer listing 2 - Added option to group report by the owned by field from the trailer.
- Truck statistics - Added option to group report by carrier or the owned by field from the truck.
- Shipments to invoice – Added shipment count to top of the report.
Ditat Update 4/12/20
- Added new carrier payment terms for 7 and 20 days
- Driver lookup added new fields for Hired date and Application notes.
- QB Integration fixed an issue of how to handle customers that had been removed from QuickBooks when trying to post Credit Memos. It should now only show the error that it tried to post but could not and will not continue to show every time you sync.
- Device import/export changes added the option to import Spireon devices.
- Insurance policies list- New report- Will show insurance policies for Trucks, Drivers, or Carriers.
- Shipment details - Added a second parameter for Equipment type.
- Empty miles – Added parameters for Company and 2 equipment types to the report.