|On this page|
Ditat Update 03/01/21
- Dispatch options - added an option to set your accepted out of route distance threshold (available in HTML), by default this is set to 0.5 mile.
- GPS pending check call logic generation overhauled. Used to work with remaining route and distance causing various discrepancies depending on where ping was relative to route. Also, geocoded position did not always match location point which caused issues. Now pending check call will be generated when GPS location is in accepted radius of the location (as per dispatch options)
- Trips to pay details - Added option to run the report for driver types. Also added options to sort the report by pickup date.
- Shipments to invoice - Added date range for pickup dates. Also added options to group and sort the report by pickup and delivery dates.
- Shipment details - Added options to group the report by driver or truck.
- Expirations report – Separated the truck, trailer and drivers in to columns and add drivers name in addition to driver ID. Added option to run based on driver status will be driving by default.
Ditat Update 02/22/21
- Driver screen additional fields added under recruiting tab. Processed By, Onboarding By, Compliance By. (All added in HTML version only)
- Trips to pay – Added option to run by Driver Type (Leased or Company Driver) also added an option to sort by pickup date.
Ditat Update 02/15/21
- "Accident" lookup – Updated to show correct claim ID with the accident
- Fuel price updater - Updated to run at 6:30pm CST, this will better handle different case scenarios (price already exists, not downloaded, etc..)
- Trips to pay details – Added parameter (All, Company driver, Leased driver)
- Expirations report – Updated to show note from the expiration on the report.
Ditat Update 02/08/21
- EFS Money code issue. When issuing a new money code from Ditat for “other party” – The information from the other party field will be used in the issue to field.
- EFS 110 file fix. In situations when detail with $0 is sent by EFS - those lines will be ignored and not imported as an advance.
- POD Attachment wizard - fix delivery date in grid to show proper date, had previously shown the pickup date.
- Dispatch board ETA grid cell - fix issue with displaying "Driver arrived" message while pending check call is not generated.
- Shipment duplication with wizard fix. Now, when a shipment is copied and rates were calculated using a rate plan those settings will be preserved so the auto rate/pay will correctly handle it.
- HTML - tracking details implemented (BETA - TESTING)
- Driver List (insurance) – New field SSN has been added to this report. This field will only be filed in if the user that run the report has access to view sensitive information. If the user does not have access to view sensitive information the SSN field will be empty.
Ditat Update 02/01/21
- Auto fuel price updater - new feature. Needs to be enabled in Rate and Pay Options and configured correctly with user/group/permissions
- QuickBooks online.
- Added code to prevent switching from one QB company file to another. This was added to prevent discrepancies between exported data, vendor/customer conflicts, etc.
- Fixed issue when there was a vendor "merged" and later transactions won't export during invalid Vendor.
- Samsara reefer integration - utilize new feature where run state and mode reported separately by API
- HTML 5 version - added the Track screen
- **New Report added** Truck owner pay details- This report requires a Carrier and the Settlement batch or date you are looking for. The report will then show a list of the loads that the Carriers trucks were used for and will help to determine what that carrier should be paid for those loads. The report will have 2 views the External Carrier view which will show the carrier what they should be paid and the Company side which will show details about the shipments value what the Drivers and Carrier who owns the truck should be paid and the amount the company made or lost on those loads.
Ditat Update 01/25/21
- Added regional fuel prices, added support for regional fuel prices table and on fuel surcharge schedules.
- Updated the logic for importing advances from fuel providers.
- If the default settings are set to neither, driver or carrier would "Deduct" - this advance will not be set to deduct if driver is not known.
- Accident register – Added an option to view the accident type description that has been shown or to view details from the accident. If you choose accident details it will show up to the 1st 300 characters from the accident details.
- Settlement history – Changed from Driver/Carrier to Payee with if they were driver or carrier on the report. Also updated the group by to be payee, and added options to sort the report.
Ditat Update 01/18/21
- HTML 5 version - fixed an issue on the carrier screen when the SaferWatch integration was not enabled.
- HTML 5 version - Customer screen – set the pre-selected "Defaults" to be the same as they were when adding new customers in Silverlight.
- **New Invoice Template**Invoice total charge short – This is a version of the Invoice total report template that only has date details about the appointments.
- **New Report **Auto rate log - This report will show a list of shipments that the auto rate function was run on with the corresponding results.
- **New Report **Auto pay log - This report will show a list of trips that the auto pay function was run on with the corresponding results.
- Shipment details- Added View number 7 that will show shipment details along with the Truck, trailer and driver that was used to deliver the load.
- Driver current trip - fixed issue with drivers that were leased drivers showing on the report 2 times once as the carrier and once as the driver.
Ditat Update 01/11/21
Ditat Update 01/04/21
- Truck Listing 2 – Added an option to group by Leasing Company.
- Master Invoice – Added 4th view to the report that is set to be sent to Excel.
Ditat Update 12/27/20
- An issue with securing notes to specific groups was resolved in the HTML 5 version.
- Notes in HTML 5 were not properly only showing for the correct users when a note was secured to a group this issue was resolved.
- Quik Q advances additional driver lookup by last 6 digits of fuel card number specified on Driver profile.
- Samsara - reefer integration trailer lookup/match changed to use Device, just like trailer GPS tracking
- Truck profile - added new lease-specific fields (HTML only)
- Booking performance -Added option to group by Equipment type and Equipment type + Hazmat. These groups will show loads each dispatcher booked by equipment type.
- Empty miles report – Fixed issue with State on delivery location showing the same as the Pickup on out of state loads.
- Truck listing 2 – Added an option to group by Leasing company.
Ditat Update 12/07/20
- Zones, added an option to allow zones to be built by "Location".
- You can now build Zones based on locations, this will allow you to create zones for your yard, or common pickup/delivery locations. These zones can then be used on the planning and dispatch boards.
- Suggested Unloaded Origin Fix – system will now show all currently assigned trips, not just one.
- Shipment details – Added options to group by pickup or delivery zone.
- Settlement no miles – Added the settlement batch number to show below Settlement number on this settlement template.