What you should know about Credit Memo Data Integration?
- Ditat TMS does not retrieve credit memos from QuickBooks.
- Ditat TMS only creates and applies Credit Memos in QuickBooks.
- Ditat TMS will check if a credit memo with same Ref Number already exists if it does it won't export.
- If a credit memo already exists in QuickBooks (with the same number) - Ditat TMS will mark it as exported and write a warning in the export report.
- Ditat TMS only sends certain fields to QuickBooks (see below). Other fields can be changed/added in QuickBooks and will not be affected by export.
- Due to the QuickBooks 11 Character limit, Ditat TMS will shrink the Credit Memo ID to be in compliance. CM-0000123456-02 will transfer as 123456-02 to QuickBooks.
Fields exported to QuickBooks
- Customer reference id will be sent with invoice. This will allow QuickBooks to pull all of the address and related info.
- Reference Id #1 from Ditat TMS will be sent to PO Number fields in QuickBooks.
- Credit memo Notes will be mapped to the Memo field in QuickBooks.
- Item reference id will be sent with detail line. This is the payment type mapped to a Service Item in Quick Books.
- Description fields will be mapped to Description.