|On this page|
Ditat Update 11/15/20
- Moved Accident Id to the second column to make this easier to find claims by accident.
- Driver last trip – Fixed issue where the report would not show when the driver was the second seat driver on the load.
- Master Invoice – Added a second view combining all invoices for a date range per customer to one report.
- Settlement with Ref1 – Added a new Settlement template that can be used that will show Reference number 1 from the Shipment on the driver's settlement.
Ditat Update 11/09/20
- Accounting company mapping FIX (relates to HTML UI)
- Fixed issue that would create duplicate lines in the database under certain situations.
- UI For trailer on pending check call screen improvements
- If the location is a drop and hook the driver will be required to send a trailer in on the check call, updated the screen to show the trailer number so it is easier to read.
- Empty miles – Updated to show loads that were not showing.
- Shipment audit – Fixed issue with showing blank statuses when canceling a load.
Ditat Update 11/01/20
- Rate Plans: Short Ton calculation rate type added
- KeepTruckin: Issue with GPS tracking fix (when multiple duplicate devices configured)
- Trailer sent by a driver from Mobile Dispatch will be shown on the Pending check call screen.
- PDF Component update: some documents were attached as blank (Fix)
- HTML Reporting: custom group selector (Fix)
- AP Settlements for export
- Empty mile report
- Shipment audit details
Ditat Update 10/26/20
- Invoicing: Selection screen allows search by reference number when selecting shipments
- Accident screen lookup - added Status search column
- Trailer screen - additional types for "Tracking device"
- EDI processing tweak: When 2 check calls sent in same file they will be ordered by time.
- Email validations fix. Allowing emails other than .com, .us
- Expirations – Fixed issue with showing truck expirations multiple times on the report.
- Shipment details – Added unloaded origin column to View 4.
- Load Status – Made changes to the layout of fields in the Detailed view.
- Added Confirmation BOL – Report will be able to be printed from the Trips screen but will say BOL using the stops from the Trip selected to populate.
- Asset utilization – Fixed days count to include each day in the range.
- Shipment audit details – Fix issue with report timing out when attempting to run.
- Invoice Mexico Customers RFC number: Added new Invoice template to use for customers in Mexico that need the RFC number to show below the address. This template will add a line below the Address that shows RFC: and then the data from the FF/MC Id field from the Customers file.
Ditat Update 10/19/20
- Truck listing – Added a parameter to run by company.
- Truck listing 2 – Added a parameter to run by company.
Ditat Update 10/12/20
- Truck screen - Added a field for a 2nd plate number and expiration. This second plate will be included in validations, planning, etc.
- Driver screen - Added additional driver license number field. This field can be used for any additional international license numbers that may be needed.
- Confirmation sheets: We added a configuration under Dispatch Set up options to set 2 different confirmation sheets which can be used. When you print Confirmation sheets it will ask for 1 or 2. For example we have a confirmation sheet without rate so your default sheet 1 could have the rate and if you choose 2 it could print one without a rate.
- Auto Rate/Pay: Added 2 security groups to control notes on shipments and trips separately. Also, added check boxes on Shipment and Trip screen to disable auto-rate/pay if needed.
- Email Templates – Added new tags that can be used on email templates for "CustomerId" and "CustomerCompany". This would allow you to add Customer information on the Invoice templates that you are using.
- KeepTrucking integration switch from web hooks to API calls
- Invoice default - Added 3rd reference line to show on Invoice if it is used on the shipment.
- Invoice direct customer - Added 3rd reference line to show on Invoice if it is used on the shipment.
- Shipment details – Added a new view “View 6” this view will show current load status details.
- Asset utilization – Added option to run per driver.
- Shipment invoice status – Added Invoice status column to the report, this will show if invoices are overdue, paid, overpaid or under paid using details sent from QuickBooks.
Ditat Update 9/29/20
- New permission on Shipment entry – New permission to allow or turn off the ability to edit calculated rates.
- Auto rate/pay - added a security group to control Note visibility.
- SkyBitz fixed issue when Asset not passed in with GPS.
- **New Template** Confirmation sheet no rate- Added a Confirmation sheet that does not show rates that can be set for your system.
- Early/Late details – Added option to run per Company.
- Shipments invoice status - Removed canceled loads from showing on the report.
- Canceled shipments - Added option to run per Company.
- Top customers – Updated the way Revenue per mile is calculated.
Ditat Update 9/21/20
- **New Report** Check call processing summary – This report will show all check calls added to trips, with details of if pending check calls had been received from mobile devices and if Auto Dispatch accepted or skipped the pending check calls.
- Advance – Fixed driver type issue where report would show company drivers when selecting to run for Owner operators. They options were switched.
Ditat Update 9/07/20
- Trailer validations and UI column in Pending Check calls screen. Screen will show validation on the trailer that was submitted on check call, if a drop and hook was done.
- GPS Insight - HOS integration beta version.
- Pay Plans - fixed issue with Round Trip. If a round trip is detected the extra stop will not be paid.
- Settlement details – Fixed the error on report when using one of the new filters added last update.