|On this page|
Ditat Update 2/16/20
- EFS Fuel advances - added trailer lookup. If trailer is entered for an Advances will be applied when Advance is imported.
- Added Rate & Pay Options – Added “Require Truck Trailer On Fuel Oil Purchases” field
- Rate plans - fixed issue with large numbers not displaying in Rate column
- QuickBooks Online Integration - Made change to export Vendors and Customers as always "Active", this is will prevent issues when trying to push invoices or settlements for in active Customers or Vendors.
- Margin Summary – Added column for total count of trips shown for each driver or truck in report and totals for columns. Also changed report to use Trips delivery dates instead of the Shipment delivery dates. When a driver is on a team the Trip count, Miles and Revenue will be split in half between each driver on the trip, for split trips both trips and miles will be calculated normally and Revenue will be split the same as it was on the Pay Calculation.
Ditat Update 2/09/20