|On this page|
Ditat Update 2/23/20
- Posting Settlements – Removed the Validation that a driver must be currently Active to Post a settlement. This was added to allow you to mark drivers as terminated and do their Final Settlement without having to reactivate the driver.
- Trips to pay detail – New Report that will work very similar to Trips to pay but will show per mile and other pay breakdown details. This report will only run for the Trucking side will not run for brokered loads.
- Trailer inspections – Added parameter and group and sort by options for "inspection done".
- Fuel Purchase details – Fixed time out issue that was happening when selecting a date range.
- Invoice history details – moved reference numbers to one column that will warp if used, if a reference field is not used it will be skipped. Added field for Truck number used for Trip.
Ditat Update 2/16/20
- Margin summary – Added Revenue per mile to report and added parameters for Dispatched and booked by.
- Early/Late detail - Add option to Group by Dispatched by, Driver, or Carrier and options to sort by Pickup/Delivery locations.
- Team Scores - Update to Revenue to make sure details can be backed up, also look at Driver Count for that time, added new fields for Trips completed and invoiced during time as well as split up Paperwork into 2 separate fields.
Ditat Update 11/24/19
- Fuel Surcharge Tables added functions for:
- Fuel Surcharge by % of Linehaul. This addition will now allow Fuel Surcharges to be added as a % of the Linehaul amount based on the price of fuel.
- Day Offset for Fuel surcharge table support. This feature will allow you to offset the start of using fuel by 1, 2 or 3 days. If Fuel is set to run Monday-Sunday you could use the offset to start on Tuesday or Wednesday instead.
- Added functionality to prevent auto-complete for EDI customer loads with 214 support. This will prevent users from Auto Completing a Load that is for an EDI Customer that gets 214’s to prevent
- QB Online point to production
- Margin summary – **New report** This report is like the Margin details but will total per truck or driver and will include advances that were given as well as what was deducted from drivers.
- Invoice direct total charge – Fixed the bottom to show the correct address when printing report.
Ditat Update 11/12/19
- Posting settlements – added a check for the totals on settlements matching totals on all trips on the settlements. This addition was added to make sure that edits that are made after trips are added to settlements are all included in the settlement before posting the batch.
- Load Activity – Added parameters to run for all unpaid loads, as well as option to run for loads that were booked for Brokerage or Tuck Side.
- Trips to pay – Added option for including not completed trips and added Pay amount to report to show what is left to pay.
- Fuel purchase details – Added parameter to determine how to show location on the report. This was added due to lack of space on the report so when showing both location name and city/state the report was doubling in size. Now you can choose to show the location name, city/state or both.
Ditat Mobile Dispatch Version 19.11.11
Ditat Mobile Dispatch version 19.11.11 is now available for Androids in the Play Store. In this version the following items have been addressed:
- The App will now show and treat “Other Stops” (stops added to Trips without being a pickup or delivery) correctly. Previously they were listed as deliveries and had the same prompts as deliveries.
- Images sent in Messages from the Driver will not show as missing image while logged in on app, this will allow the driver to go back and review the pictures the drivers are sending.
- Update to make Phone numbers and Addresses link able. This will allow a driver to click on a phone number or address and open the phone or Mapping program for that device.
Ditat Update 11/03/19
- EFS Fuel card screen. Improved error messages received by user in case of issues with permissions, etc.
- Truck screen changes the Tolls/Passes section to References / Serials / Devices. This section will now work as a Grid and will allow you to choose which Toll Types you want to use.
- Asset utilization – New report that will show the revenue per Asset based on how many days they work for the time range selected. Report will show all Active trucks as well as Trucks that were active on the Start date of the date range.
- Asset locations – updated delivery location to show the last location the trip is set to deliver at.
- Fuel purchase details – Added the location name from the advance to the location field on the report.