When show future trucks is checked you will see the Pending Loads shown in the Trucks section like below. The Truck that takes shipment 508 will be available at 12 Am in Afton.
Truck Info Card
If you double click on any truck on the planning board you will get the Truck info card. This truck info card will give you important information about the Truck, Driver, and Carrier assigned to the Truck.
This top portion of the Truck info card will stay the same for all of the Tabs you select below. You will have multiple sections that can show at the Top
- Truck information - This section can show the Year, Make, and Model of this truck as well as Plate and Max Weight information. If the truck is in Custom groups those will also be displayed in this section.
- Carrier information - If there is a Driver Assigned to this truck and that driver works for a Carrier this section will be present. The Carrier section will show the Company name as well as contact information, and Pay plan if one is assigned to the Carrier.
- Drivers information - If thee is a Driver or Team of Drivers assigned to the Truck then you will see boxes for each driver. These boxes will include Driver's name, contact information as well as any Driver or Carrier Preferences for this driver and any custom groups the driver is in.
The recent trips section will show the latest trips that are assigned to this truck. If you use Real-time sync for the Planning board this section's latest delivery will driver where the truck is displayed on the Planning Board.
- This will show where the last trips were set to pick up and deliver, as well as how many miles for each trip.
- At the top of the trips section, you will see a summary of trips the truck has been assigned to for the current week, last week and the week before that.
Hours of Service
If you integrate with an hour of service provider the Hours of service info will show on this card as well as a log of changes with remarks shipping Docs and Trailer number.
If your Integration is with a service provider that can send over Fuel data it will be added to this section. Currently, the only provider we integrate with that shows this data is ORBCOMM(BlueTree).