|On this page|
Ditat Update 3/15/20
- Added a default driver pay type to dispatch options in the HTML 5 version of Ditat. With this, you can select the default pay type (Settlement or Payroll) that will be assigned when creating new drivers.
- Truck references/devices section we added options for Installed/Uninstalled dates.
- Carrier contact list -Added Pay to section to show below contact information sections if there is a difference in the information.
- Shipments to invoice - Added fields for Customer and Bill to Customer, also added options to group by Customer and Bill to Customer.
Ditat Update 3/08/20
- Fuel surcharge tables. Allow $0 and 0% entries. Calculations won't produce an error, will show in the information of calculations tooltip.
- Truck info card popup in planning/dispatch - added new grid below HOS view. This grid shows additional details such as Breakdown of events with remarks, Shipping Doc and trailer numbers.
- Added a Default option for "Booked by" field added to the customer profile. When filled in will be used by default as Booked by on shipments will also be used for EDI loads when created.
- Pay plans: Added 2 new quantity types - additional pickups and additional deliveries. This will allow paying for pickups and deliveries differently.
- Updated logo in the footer of Ditat-originated emails.
- Spelling fixes on messages related to pay/rate calculations.
- Pay plan calculation - fix lane matching when non-loaded stop added at the end of the trip.
- Pay plan - added an additional message when lane matching attempt to be used on Empty plans.
- Safety bonus - Added additional parameter to run for Violations.
- Margin details – Fixed percentage line on totals to calculate correctly.
- Planning Board - Add options to the shipments filtering section to show “Dry or Reefer” and “Pneumatic or Tanker”.
- Rate & Pay Setup Options – Added a check box to Show YTD totals on Settlements. This will allow you to not show the Year To Date totals section on settlements.