|On this page|
Ditat Update 3/01/20
- Fuel surcharge tables. Allow $0 and 0% entries. Calculations won't produce an error, will show in the information of calculations tooltip.
- Truck info card popup in planning/dispatch - added new grid below HOS view. This grid shows additional details such as Breakdown of events with remarks, Shipping Doc and trailer numbers.
- Added a Default option for "Booked by" field added to the customer profile. When filled in will be used by default as Booked by on shipments will also be used for EDI loads when created.
- Pay plans: Added 2 new quantity types - additional pickups and additional deliveries. This will allow paying for pickups and deliveries differently.
- Updated logo in the footer of Ditat-originated emails.
- Spelling fixes on messages related to pay/rate calculations.
- Pay plan calculation - fix lane matching when non-loaded stop added at end of the trip.
- Pay plan - added an additional message when lane matching attempt to be used on Empty plans.
- Invoice history details – Added multiple views, the default view will show all reference numbers in one column to make legible. The separated view will show each reference type as separate columns harder to read but easier to work with data in excel.
- Shipment Details – Added option to calculate revenue per mile by shipment miles.
Ditat Update 2/23/20
- Safety bonus - Added additional parameter to run for Violations.
- Margin details – Fixed percentage line on totals to calculate correctly.
Ditat Update 12/29/19
- Samsara - Trailer tracking integration has been added
- User Groups – Moved the Document management section out from under edit for the companies section. This will allow you to give users the permission to use Document Management but not be able to Edit the Companies.
- Shipment details report - Fix to show miles in the correct column, after last update the loaded and total miles were in the wrong columns.
- Margin Summary – Added Advance dates parameters so you can choose what Advances to show on report. Fixed Applied advances column to calculate the advances that have been applied to Trips or deductions.
- Team Scores – Adjusted the way Revenue is calculated when there are teams on a trip and for split trips.
Ditat Update 12/22/19
- Driver safety tab – New meeting required box added to safety events.
- Check call entry screen - MPH shown next to check call time. This was added to arrival check calls to help dispatchers decide if the check calls make sense when accepting or adding check calls
- Update Locations entry screen with new fields, bigger map and duplicate validations on entry. When adding new locations if there is a location with a matching address a prompt will show other matching locations before saving the new location.
- Trips to Pay - adjusted to list both drivers when a team is on a load.
- Shipment details – Fix to show shipments without a trip. Shipments that were marked as completed without a trip and pending shipment were not displaying on report.
- Margin details – Removed option for counting Advances towards margin.
- Load Activity report – Fixed issue with parameters for Pickup and delivery locations.
- Booking performance report – Fixed the Competed percentage field.
Ditat Update 12/15/19
- QB Desktop Integration: Added option to Map AR Account that will be used for Invoicing. This can be set in the Manage QB Integrations section, in the Integrated companies section.
- Invoicing: Fixed issue with the same document being uploaded to multiple folders.
Ditat Update 12/08/19
- Min/Max pay for Flex Pay options – This will allow you to do a minimum/Maximum on a Flex pay line.
- Fuel surcharge tables entry optimization. – This will let you fill in the first few lines for a Fuel Surcharge table and then when you use add the system will fill in with the amounts from the details between the details between line 2 and 3.
- Deduction lookup - fix start/end date display.
- Margin summary – Added Revenue per mile to report and added parameters for Dispatched and booked by.
- Early/Late detail - Add option to Group by Dispatched by, Driver, or Carrier and options to sort by Pickup/Delivery locations.
- Team Scores - Update to Revenue to make sure details can be backed up, also look at Driver Count for that time, added new fields for Trips completed and invoiced during time as well as split up Paperwork into 2 separate fields.