|On this page|
Ditat Update 06/07/21
- MyCarrierPackets improvements: Added the Insurance import feature, resolved missing last name handling.
- QBO integration - fix for "Apply credit memo" issue has been resolved.
- BreakThrough Fuel integration - support for SFTP file download was added.
- Auto-Dispatch, Auto-Rate/Pay fix issues with "EDI not specified" error when updating
- HTML5: Maintain Company screen - fixed issue with adding documents in Document management
- HTML5: Fuel surcharge schedules screen added
- HTML5: Shipments screen added
- Expirations - Fixed issue with other driving statuses not showing correctly.
- Margin Details - Added a parameter for shipment status.
- Insurance policies list - Added a parameter to run the report by specific a Company.
- Customer audit details - Changed times to show in local time of the user running the report instead of UTC time.
- Master Invoice - Updated View 2 to use the details from the Invoice Footer text on the bottom of the report instead of the hard-coded stamp that was on the report.
- Device list - Added fields to be able to compare with outside GPS providers to see unit ID and what types they are set up as.
- Payment history detail - Added parameter to run the report by driver type.
- Truck pass listing - Added new column on the report for Tablet, also added options to run if you have a tablet or not.
Ditat Update 05/17/21
- Truck screen – A new reference type "Tablet" was added in the References/Serials/Devices section.
- FIX: Issue with deleting shipments after Auto Rate and Pay calculation had been completed. The system was not allowing any shipments that had been auto rated to be deleted.
- **New Report**- Trailer pool count – This report will show a list of Locations that have a trailer pool required set in the system, it will show how many trailers you have at the location compared to trailers required number assigned on the Location.
- Asset Utilization - Added new parameters for Driver status and Driver Type to the report.
- Customer Status - Added new parameters for “Show all reference numbers” and “Show driver/carrier” that can be used on the report.
Ditat Update 05/10/21
- Google Maps issue with route calculation on certain routes fixed.
- Loading suggested unloaded origins improved. Getting latest date for trip and then selecting last stop for trip.
- Empty miles - Added parameters for To/From state, and the option to order and group by To and From state. Changed location on report to be the pickup location not the Delivery location that was being shown.
Ditat Update 05/02/21
- Fixed an issue with trailer inspections from drivers not going to the correct internal mail group.
- Logic was updated to correctly send trailer inspections from drivers to the mechanics group selected on the drivers profile for both internal and external messages .
- HTML 5 Fix – On the Driver screen – When adding drivers in HTML 5 they will now correctly be saved with an Active Driver’s license. Was previously saving but showing license as not active.
- Margin Details - Added a new column for the “Booked for user”. Also added options to Group and Order by the “Booked for user”.
- **New Report**- Dropped trailers – This report will give you a list of trailers that have been sitting for more than the number of days entered. This report is intended to help to identify trailers that have not been used recently and to give an idea where trailers are at using both the Dispatch data as well as last GPS pings for the trailer.
Ditat Update 04/26/21
- Fixed issue with multiple routes displayed for same trip/shipment leg
- Fixed issue with Samsara duplicate HOS entries
- SCAC Code added to carrier profile (HTML only)
- Trips to Pay - Added a parameter to show paid trips. This will give users the option to run the report for trips that need to be paid or for paid trips.
- Payment history details - Added option to include not settled loads. This will give you the option to see trips that have specific payment types added before or after they have been settled.
- Load Activity - Fixed to show carrier when load was brokered
Ditat Update 04/12/21
- Location validations on trips – For trips that are not yet completed any location used on the trip will now need to be active. This update will prevent not active locations from being added on trips.
- HTML version carrier lookup - DOT number search option added. This is in the HTML version only.
- HTML version - mail functionality added to the HTML version of Ditat.
- Invoice history summary - Added a field to show Invoice status that is pulled back in from accounting software. This will show if an invoice has been Fully paid, Partially paid, Overpaid or Not paid.
- Invoice history details - Added option to include not invoiced loads. This will give you the option to see shipments with specific payment types added before or after they have been invoiced.
Ditat Update 04/05/21
- Planning Board Added a new filter "Booked for user" for pending loads.
- Planning and Dispatch Board changed grids to highlight selected rows.
- Auto-Dispatch fixed the issue with not picking the first trip to En-route if there are multiple trips pre-assigned.
- Shipments to invoice selection screen added POD and dates filter. Changed dates formats and added actual delivery date
- IFTA Quarterly- added new time periods to selection drop-down for 2021/2022.
- Shipments invoice status - Added customer 1st reference field on the report, this moved the Billing notes to the next line if they are on the load.
- Deductions - Fixed an issue when showing completed or canceled deductions on the report.
Ditat Update 03/29/21
- Mobile check calls – Added the mobile check calls subject to the message that is added on the Trip, this was done to help clarify when coming in or leaving a stop.
- Handling of the incoming trailer when an existing trailer is present on the load. (previously caused validation error)
- Fixed an issue with En-routing the next new trip.
- Shipment selection for invoices screen - adding sort by from/to columns
- Shipment screen - added field "Booked for user" - can be used in brokerage environments
- FIX: SkyBitz integration ignore positions with Lat/Lon = 0
- FIX: Spireon integration ignore positions with Lat/Lon = 0
- Revenue per month **New Report**-This report will show you monthly revenue for Completed loads and will compare that month to the same month in the year you choose to compare with.
Ditat Update 03/22/21
- Auto-Dispatch handling "allow complete unpaid" the user permission properly.
- This process will now look to the user group permissions if the user has permission to complete unpaid trips the system will accept the check call to complete the trip when no payment is added.
- Trailer assignment wizard changes. Proper handling of drop and hook stops on a preloaded trailer.
- Proper handling of "incoming" trailer will be used up to a Drop & Hook point or be set to coming in and going out if no Drop & Hook locations are set.
- HTML screens fixed the issue with adding new Trucks, Trailers, Drivers, and Customers new items added in HTML were not auto-populating the Custom Groups All when saved, this issue has been resolved.
- Invoice history summary - Added parameter to show only 1st invoices, show only update invoices, or show credit memos. Also added Credit Memos to the report were not showing on the report at all before this update.
- Insurance policies list - Changed parameter for show inactive to a drop-down to show only active, show inactive, or show all.
Ditat Update 03/15/21
- Fixed issue where apply advances screen was showing paid trips, paid trips are now excluded.
- EFS Real-Time sync integration – Added option each morning to compare money codes displayed with money codes received the next day and to update real-time advances screen to show any missing entries.
- EDI Load tenders screen date range search - issue with Time Zones fixed.
- Samsara - Engine hours (reefer) update to keep last known hours when API returns 0.
- Samsara - Fixed issue with duplicate mapped drivers (HOS) and added code to prevent duplicate mappings.
- Routing/Geocoding options now in HTML, removed from Silverlight setup system options screen
- Auto Rate Log – Added update time column. Also fixed issue where charges were duplicating to show each time the auto rate had been run on the report.
- Auto Pay Log – Added update time column. Also fixed issue where charges were duplicating to show each time the auto pay had been run on the report.
- EDI Status updates – Broke down the appointment breakdowns to show how many updates have been sent in and then show the percentage of updates that were on time using the timeliness option you choose.
Ditat Update 03/08/21
- Emailed invoices. PDF file will not contain dashes in the name, some customers will not accept emails with dashes in the name.
- HTML: Bug when clearing SSN field and can't save record has been fixed
- HTML: Issue with "new NOTE" not being enabled when record saved is fixed
- HTML: Added "Maintain/setup Zones"
- HTML: Fixed issue with PDFs changing to white/black after attaching
- Auto rate log - Removed duplicate lines when run for All calculation results.
- Auto pay log - Removed duplicate lines when run for All calculation results.
- Shipments to invoice - Added second view that will show mileage and location information.
Ditat Update 03/01/21
- Dispatch options - added an option to set your accepted out of route distance threshold (available in HTML), by default this is set to 0.5 mile.
- GPS pending check call logic generation overhauled. Used to work with remaining route and distance causing various discrepancies depending on where ping was relative to route. Also, geocoded position did not always match location point which caused issues. Now pending check call will be generated when GPS location is in accepted radius of the location (as per dispatch options)
- Trips to pay details - Added option to run the report for driver types. Also added options to sort the report by pickup date.
- Shipments to invoice - Added date range for pickup dates. Also added options to group and sort the report by pickup and delivery dates.
- Shipment details - Added options to group the report by driver or truck.
- Expirations report – Separated the truck, trailer and drivers in to columns and add drivers name in addition to driver ID. Added option to run based on driver status will be driving by default.