|On this page|
Ditat Update 9/21/20
- **New Report** Check call processing summary – This report will show all check calls added to trips, with details of if pending check calls had been received from mobile devices and if Auto Dispatch accepted or skipped the pending check calls.
- Advance – Fixed driver type issue where report would show company drivers when selecting to run for Owner operators. They options were switched.
Ditat Update 9/07/20
- Trailer validations and UI column in Pending Check calls screen. Screen will show validation on the trailer that was submitted on check call, if a drop and hook was done.
- GPS Insight - HOS integration beta version.
- Pay Plans - fixed issue with Round Trip. If a round trip is detected the extra stop will not be paid.
- Settlement details – Fixed the error on report when using one of the new filters added last update.
Ditat Update 8/31/20
- Unloaded Origin and Suggested truck on Wizard now shows correct distance based on Lat/Lon instead of Postal Code.
- The truck assignment wizard was using a postal code lookup to suggest trucks to do loads and using the same to show distance from unloaded origin, has been updated to use actual Latitude/Longitude when calculating those distances.
- Invoice/Settlement screens prevent double-clicking Reload button
- Fixed issue where users could double click the reload button and cause a load to show as double up on the settlement.
- Settlement details – Added option to run for Truck side or Brokerage loads. Also added options to group by Carriers or Pay to Company.
Ditat Update 8/24/20
- Claims lookup - added Carrier and Shipment reference numbers as searchable fields
- Split loads - fixed issue to allow for a load to be split more than 9 times.
- **New Report**- Top customers – This report will show you totals by customer for a selected date range.
- Shipment invoice status – Added parameter to allow to run for specific companies.
Ditat Update 8/18/20
- QB - move notification settings and account creation to HTML version.
- The Notifications group and level have been removed from the Silverlight screen. In HTML 5 each company will have its own page and you can set a different group/level per QB Integration when completed in the HTML 5 Accounting Company section.
- Breakthrough fuel application tweak (ignore cancelled shipments)
- EDI additional logging for troubleshooting of 997 sending
- **New report ** Dispatch performance summary – This report will show how many shipments were created, trips were created, check calls added, and BOL’S were added by user for the date range selected.
- **New report ** Canceled shipments – This report will give you a list of canceled shipments for the date range selected. This report can be run per customer.
- EDI Status updates – Updated the layout and added a section for how many check calls had been sent in on time versus check calls added. Also added an option for appointment and status update timeliness.
Ditat Update 8/10/20
- Tip mileage calculations – Found issue where trips would sometimes not recalculate mileage when being saved this has been fixed.
Ditat Update 7/27/20
- EFS Date/Time fix for money codes on popup screen details.
- The real time advances(Only for the 2nd tier Integration with EFS) screen was not showing the correct date/time that the advance was created.
- Pay Plans – Added a new condition for Equipment type.
- This will give the ability to add pay for specific trailer types being used. For Example could adjust the pay if a Flatbed truck is used.
- Shipment details – Added parameter for pickup and delivery zone.
Ditat Update 7/20/20
- QBO Invoice sync issue FIX (large reference IDs)
- QBO integration - added exception handling to separate sub-accounts
- EFS Date/Time issue fix (wrong time on Money Code)
- This was issue that only appeared in the Real Time Advances where the Time given and Time used were not displaying the proper information.
Ditat Update 7/13/20
- QuickBooks Online – Updates to the syncing process and re-enabled the invoice sync functionality.
- Emailed check calls – Email updates if set to be sent will also CC the contact that is added on the shipments, this was added to allow to send updates different contacts per shipment.
- Truck assignment wizard performance improvement for list suggestions. Found speed issues for some customers when going through the Truck assignments part of the trip assignment wizard.
Ditat Update 7/06/20
- Rate plan calculations have been moved to the HTML API platform.
- Rate plan calculation method has migrated to the HTML version of Ditat. No change should be seen in Ditat.
- **New Report ** Auto dispatch log – This report will show all the logs on if pending check calls were accepted or skipped by Auto Dispatch if you have Auto Dispatch enabled in your system.
Ditat Update 7/01/20
- Trackers/Aggregators now report GPS position of split loads during the period the load is sitting between trips.
- If you use a tracker aggregator such as FourKites or MacroPoint etc. and you split a load the system will continue to send updates of the drop point of the last completed trip linked to the customers shipment until the next trip linked to that shipment starts.
- QuickBooks Online added improvements to error messages that are sent and fixed issue with rounding.
- In the online QuickBooks integration better messages have been added to try are resolve issues.
- QuickBooks Online uses a different rounding method than they do for their online version, Improvement has been added to handle that rounding issue.
- Shipment revenue and Pay rates now support 4 digits with values less than $0.01
- Load Activity – Added the options to group and order the report by the pickup date.
- Load status – Added a field to the report in the default view to show Reference field 1 from shipment. Also separated the Pickup and delivery into location and dates columns to help with sorting in Excel (Previously Pickup location and date was 1 column).