What you should know about the Settlement Deductions data integration?
- Ditat will request an updated Chart Of Accounts and Item List from QuickBooks.
- Ditat TMS does not retrieve Vendors from QuickBooks.
- Ditat TMS only creates and updates Vendors in QuickBooks.
- Ditat will check if a Vendor already exists in QuickBooks if it does it will update any new information about The Vendor if it doesn't It will create a new Vendor using the Accounting ID as the Vendor Name.
- Ditat TMS will check if a Vendor Bill with the same Ref Number already exists if it does - it won't export.
- If a Vendor Credit already exists in QuickBooks (with the same number) - Ditat TMS will mark it as exported and write a warning in the export report.
- Ditat TMS only sends certain fields to QuickBooks (see below). Other fields can be changed/added in QuickBooks and will not be affected by export.
- Ditat will send The transaction number like this ST-65-27. The ST is for Settlement then the next set of numbers is the Settlement this Vendor Credit is coming from.
Fields exported to QuickBooks
- Accounting id will be sent with Vendor Credit, this will show up in QuickBooks as Vendor Name. This will allow QuickBooks to pull all of the addresses and related info.
- Credit Date.
- The Transaction number from Ditat TMS will be sent to the Reference Number field in QuickBooks.
- The Settlement Number will be mapped to the Memo field in QuickBooks.
- Deductions will be entered into QuickBooks as a Vendor Credit.
- The description fields will be mapped to the Memo.
- Deduction amounts will be mapped to the Amount Owed field in QuickBooks.