What you should know about the Settlement Advances data integration?
- Ditat will request an updated Chart Of Accounts and Item List from QuickBooks.
- Ditat TMS does not retrieve Vendors from QuickBooks.
- Ditat TMS only creates and updates Vendors in QuickBooks.
- Ditat will check if a Vendor already exists in QuickBooks if it does it will update any new information about The Vendor, if the Vendor doesn't exist Ditat will create a new Vendor using the Accounting ID as the Vendor Name.
- Ditat will send 2 entries to the QuickBooks General Journal to offset each other.
- Debit- Driver Advances: Other Current Asset
- Credit - Fuel Card Payable: Credit Card
- Ditat TMS will check if a Vendor Credit with the same Ref Number already exists if it does - it won't export.
- If a Vendor Credit or General Journal entry already exists in QuickBooks (with the same number) - Ditat TMS will mark it as exported and write a warning in the export report.
- Ditat TMS only sends certain fields to QuickBooks (see below). Other fields can be changed/added in QuickBooks and will not be affected by export.
- Due to the QuickBooks 11 Character limit, Ditat TMS will shrink the Vendor Bill ID to be in compliance. SB-0000123456-01 will transfer as 12 3456-01 to QuickBooks.
Fields exported to QuickBooks
- Accounting id will be sent with Vendor Credit, this will show up in QuickBooks as Vendor Name. This will allow QuickBooks to pull all of the address and related info.
- Credit Date.
- The Trip Number from Ditat TMS will be sent to a Reference Number field in QuickBooks.
- Trip number, Pickup and Delivery Cities, Driver Number, Carrier information, Truck, and Trailer number will be mapped to Memo field in QuickBooks.
- Advances will be entered into QuickBooks as a Vendor Credit. The Vendor Credit will be mapped to the Driver Advances QuickBooks account, and will be offset by a General Journal Entry Credit Made to the Fuel Cards Payable Account.
- Advance Description fields from Ditat TMS will be mapped to the Memo field in QuickBooks on the Vendor Credit.
- Advance amounts from Ditat TMS will be mapped to the Amount field in QuickBooks on the Vendor Credit.